Alcohol consumption awareness
Πληροφορίες για το κατάστημα
Alcohol consumption awareness online course. The aim of this course is to raise awareness regarding alcohol consumption on board.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify alcohol abuse as a threat to general health and quality of life.
- Recognize the dangers and negative effects of alcohol consumption in a maritime workplace.
- Understand the need for established policies about handling and preventing cases of alcohol abuse
- STCW requirements – Regulation VIII/1, Code A-VIII/1 and B-VIII/1 – Fitness for duty
- IMO requirements
- OCIMF – GUIDELINES FOR THE CONTROL OF DRUGS AND ALCOHOL ONBOARD SHIP (link:https://www.ocimf.org/document-libary/149-guidelines-for-the-control-of-drugs-and-alcohol-onboard-ship/file)
- World Health Organization (WHO) health regulations
- Industry Best Standards
Duration: 1,5 h
Who should attend: All crew
Certificate: Liberia, ΙΜΟ whitelist flag